Epic Sale of Beloved SFF


Hi everyone,

For the past couple of months I've been collecting recommendations of beloved books and asking the authors of those books to put them on sale! The result: 
 - 53 awesome SFF books on sale for only $0.99 each 
- Recommendations so you know why the book is awesome 
 - There are SPFBO and SPSFC books in here for those following those contests 

Check it out: 

https://www.talesfromthecircle.com/epicsale2021.html


Last year I picked up Between the Shade and the Shadow based on Calvin Park's recommendation in this sale and it was one of the best books I read in 2020! I can't wait to find out what new gems I'll discover this year. And I'll be sure to share my thoughts here! 

Hope you find something you enjoy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 8 Books I Read in 2021

SPSFC 3 Books I've Sampled

Review: Pallas Lost by Jake Morrison