QuaranCon 2021 Online Fantasy Convention Starting Tomorrow



QuaranCon 2021, a free, online fantasy and scifi convention is starting in less than 15 hours!

I'm involved in the behind the scenes planning and I can tell you it's going to be awesome. There will be free to watch panels, workshops, and readings! 

See the full schedule here: 

























And check out our sale of amazing SFF books: 
storyoriginapp.com/to/qpUCuho





There's so much awesome content planned! Here's tomorrow's program: 




I'm very excited for the SPFBO panel, the magical systems panel, and the reading with Allan Batchelder. This is going to be awesome! Hope you can tune in and enjoy all the great content. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 8 Books I Read in 2021

SPSFC 3 Books I've Sampled

Review: Pallas Lost by Jake Morrison