Writing Update and Some Deals

So now that I've finished that sci-fi WIP that fantasy story that was bothering me so much suddenly feels a lot less urgent/has left me alone. So nothing unusual, I guess, since that always tends to happen to me. Still, I'm slowly but surely working on planning it and excited to start writing soon. Right now it's looking like it's going to be a series of six stand-alone, but chronological novels. 


I'm participating in a few free promos and sales that I thought I would share. There are so many books available here for free or for discounted prices! 

Mid-November Miraculous Fantasy Giveaway 

Fantasy and Adventure Novels

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Book Sale

$3.99 and Under or KU Books Paranormal/Fantasy/UF/Sci-Fi


And finally, a promotion I've organized myself: 

Uncover a Fantasy World


I hope you find something among these titles that you enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 8 Books I Read in 2021

SPSFC 3 Books I've Sampled

Review: Pallas Lost by Jake Morrison